Hey Ciao, I am looking forward to using this in a couple little ideas I have, I had a question regarding use, I hope I phrase this correctly: would it be alright to use, for example, one of the resource icons as part of a printable sheet of paper full of similar resource icons, i.e. as part of a boardgame as opposed to a digital game? Such great pixel art!
Pixel Art Icons - Crafting Materials
A downloadable asset pack
This pack made by the Clockwork Raven Studios possess 144 Crafting Materials sprites, 16 being completely unique and the rest are recolors so you can use it on different material types without losing the style.
The design of the page changed a bit, i made it cleaner and i hope you guys like it! :) from now on my work pages will have this new style as i am aways trying to evolve, to bring a better quality art for all of you.
Even with the change this product is part of the: Pixel Art Icons Collection
Features and Rights:
- All sprites came in 16x16, 32x32, 64x64.
- Classic 16x16 Pixel art style, can match most RPGs.
- 16 square grid to Match with RPG Maker MV, and MZ
- Not only in a "spritesheet" but all images will come too in separated png files.
- This asset can be modified to match any of your need.
- This asset can be used in any project, even commercial ones, but it cannot be distributed or sold as a separate product without the creator's permission (me).
- Attribution is not necessary but welcome. And if you use it in any project ill be happy to have a link or (and) a copy :)
Other similar products from the: Pixel Art Icons Collection
- RPG Icon Pack - 400+ Skills and Spells - Clockwork Raven Studios
- RPG Icon Pack - 500+ Armor - Clockwork Raven Studios
- RPG Icon Pack - 400+ Accessories - Clockwork Raven Studios
- RPG Icon Pack - 150+ Potions - Clockwork Raven Studios
- RPG Icon Pack - 800+ Weapons - Clockwork Raven Studios
In order to download this asset pack you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $5 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Yes! You can use my assets packs on almost anything, the license just dont cover selling it as a standalone product. You can use it as a part of any product(even commercial ones) as soon as you adquire any of my icon packs.
I would try more obscure icon sets like Steampunk based and Sci-Fi for future additions, have trouble finding those! Give my regards to Cookie!